Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
was it difficult?
it was the hardest decision of my life.
choosing between staying in the grey area or turn it black and white.

I've spent my waking moments and the moments just before sleep
to think about us and what I should do.
Sometimes we just have to accept all that has happened.
Some things or people will never change.

I know he doesn't understand why am I so disappointed.
Till today, he still insists that just a mere action of keeping a picture doesn't mean a thing.
But the action of keeping a picture itself says so much more.
It means that he still has sentiments or feelings for that person.
He thinks that I don't understand, but its him that doesn't.
To you, it may be a trivial matter. but to me, its another slap to my already bruised heart.
A slap that has finally woke me up.

I'll let you go, C.
I don't want to be holding you back any more.
I'm tired. I don't want to be ridden with sadness nor insecurities.
I want to be happy.

Thank you for being such an important person.
You've taught me the greatest lesson in my life.
I will never hold back what's not mine in the future.
and most importantly, to accept the things that are not meant to be.

/pursuit of happiness
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.